TILE STORE EDMONTON
Tile & Stone
Your home or office project deserves beautiful Tile and Stone.
Our Trusted Tile & Stone Suppliers
Sierra has been in business for over 20 years, plus the many additional years of flooring experience that our staff bring, we really do specialize in flooring. From design, styling, product knowledge, installation experience, project management, and service, you don’t need to look any further than Sierra Flooring.
Get an estimate for your project
We can help you choose a tile or stone floor that’s creative, practical, and charming.
So many options! All of our colors, shapes, textures, and tile sizes give you options that make a tiled floor, or wall so stylish. And you can add extra pizazz with glass trims, stone or hand-painted accents, and colored grout, you can take style to a new level.
Tile today come in an array of patterns and sizes. This offers endless varieties for design, and your imagination. We can alternate tile colors, mix sizes and shapes; or use one of an endless selection of patterns, to add that dramatic flair to your project. No matter how you choose your tile style, it’s sure to make a statement.
Sierra Flooring carries Schluter brand products:
- We supply and install waterproofing for showers, saunas and other wet area
- Stylish Drains, linear or square or available in various styles and finishes.
- Custom showers, benches and niches are also part of what we sell and install
In Floor Heating
We supply and install in-floor heating for all tiled areas using numerous systems from various manufacturers. Thermostats, whether WiFi or programmable are also available.
Stylish Tile Designs
Creative, practical, and charming, stone can give a natural, rich look that adds style to virtually any space. Transform your home or office! Amazing colours, shapes, textures, and sizes offer the options that create maximum character in your room. Take your tiles to an even higher level with glass trim, hand-painted accents, or colored grout.
Stone and Tile are Durable
With a long history as one of the most durable flooring materials available, tile is also a great choice for rooms that see a lot of wear or moisture. It resists stains and scratches and is easy to clean. The result is a floor that’s not only beautiful, but practical as well.
Download Showroom Assistant App
Use our app in-store to save and share information about your favourite flooring options.
Care & Maintenance
Please be sure to reference your tile floor warranty for specific care requirements! For your general information, however, here are some basic tips and facts:
- As needed, sweep your floor to remove dirt and grit.
- Wipe spills promptly.
- Damp mop once a week (or more often for heavy traffic areas) using a special cleaner we can recommend—just ask your sales associate for guidance.
- Make sure the cleanser you use is a neutral pH compatible with grout cleaning. Never use detergent or soap, which can dull the surface or promote mildew growth. Cleaners should never contain acids, vinegar, chlorines, or ammonia, as these chemicals can damage and discolor both the grout and the stone or tile.
- Use protective mats in entryways and pads under furniture legs.