Our response to COVID-19
Sierra Flooring is committed to providing all of our customers safe and comfortable shopping experience.
First and foremost we want to thank our customers for their support through these unprecedented times. It remains a tremendous privilege to be providing an essential service for so many of our customers.
We value our role in the residential and commercial construction industry and we have implemented safety measures for all guests visiting our showroom. For the safety of our employees and customers we welcome all guests to review and sign a short questionnaire before viewing samples in our showroom. This is to provide contact tracing as per AHS and to protect our employees and other customers in our showroom. Once the questionnaire is filled out and reviewed clients are guided through our showroom with a dedicated sales representative.
We have also implemented the protocols:
- All signed samples returning to our showroom are sanitized before being replaced on our racks.
- All samples viewed and touched by clients are sanitized after each meeting and before being returned to the racks.
- All door handles and countertops are sanitized multiple times per day.
- We can also provide the following services:
- Flooring sample drop off and pick up upon request.
- Online inquiry for quotes and sample requests.
- Video chat via zoom, MSN Messenger, facetime or whatsapp.
At Sierra Flooring we are committed to following all AHS guidelines to reduce the transmission of Covid-19 and maintain and safe and enjoyable selections process for all your flooring needs. We hope to see you soon. To book an appointment please click on our contact tab.
Finally, we want to thank our public health officials, all of our frontline workers, truck drivers and first responders for their endless hours and dedication to our safety and well-being.